Sunday, January 17, 2010

January DSO Color Challenge


I was poking around in a drawer today and I found two pictures of my husband and his father and grandfather.  I don't know where I got them, I don't even remember having them before.  But he looks so precious and young!  This is the layout I made with them.  I'm happy with it as far as it goes, but it needs more and I'm frazzled from trying this and that and being unhappy with everything! So I am giving in and declaring it finished...at least until I figure out what I want to do with it ;)



Mains Generations

And here is my offering for the color challenge.  I hope you like it.  Props to Angelique and The Scrappin Cop for allowing use of their work! Thanks for sharing!!



5 comments:

  1. I'm totally drooling over this! I love the intense colors and the white and black contrasting... drool drool.. thank you!

    p.s. I just love scrappin cop, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FANTASTIC!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete