Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Layouts

It was a really long week last week.  We had a death in the family that I will talk about some other time; I'm just not up to it yet.  It's enough to say that the grief has been overwhelming and I've basically done nothing except wander through life and sleep.  I'm trying to get back into my life, though I think the grief is going to be resident for awhile.

Here are two layouts I did a couple weeks ago and never posted.  I noticed them just sitting there and thought I'd like to get them up.  I'll be back soon, hopefully a little more upbeat, too.

The first is McKenzie and her friend Rancey at Speech contest.  It was the first contest for both of them and I was so proud of them!  They were awesome and ended up with a second place doing a piece about two sisters bickering while on a long vacation car ride.

Kit: Sept 2009 Build-a-Kit from DigiScrapbookmania (now Scrapable.com)

This one is Jordan and Austin (Child one and Child two) from this Christmas.  

Kit: My Christmas kit I posted in December.
The cluster frame is from someone named Jennifer, LOL! It was a freebie and I downloaded it without noting where I got it.  If you know, tell me and I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment