Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Angel

I was stalking around my daughter's facebook and discovered some of her friends had tagged her in some really cute pictures.  (I have a terrible time gettting anything decent of her because she HIDES) Anyway, I lifted the pics off their profiles and scrapped this with a few of them.  I got these from Joey and Megan.  I have another really cute idea I'm planning to upload soon.  This one was scrapped using bits and pieces from the September Color Challenge at DSO.  I LOVE the stuff I get from that challenge...I'm always in awe of the great quality, creative stuff people who aren't designers, just regular scrappers, come up with!  AND, I'm very thankful they let me in on it!

Click image for larger view
Credits to: 
Thanks, Ladies, you rock!!

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is awesome! I'm glad you were able to use the kit I made in such a cool way!

    ReplyDelete