Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ever wonder what motivates you?

I do. I mean, I haven't been very interested in scrapping for several months. I guess I got all caught up on my photos and just lost interest. I always thought if I could just catch up, then I could do all those layouts I wanted to get around to...those great nature photos, old heritage photos, maybe redo some I'm not ecstatic about...you know.  But when the time came, I was just not motivated.

Then, a few days ago, I just decided to start messing around and designed a kit for Kim B's color challenge at DSO and I've been taking off ever since....weird. I wish I could figure out what lit a fire under me....I'd like to be able to duplicate it again.

and again, and again, and again....

Well, today I did a layout of my eldest daughter (previously referred to as "Child One") It's been nice having a few more pictures of her, because usually I get shots of her hands in front of her face.  These shots were taken when we had to get a pic of her to use for school. I took about a million or so and these were some of her "out takes." (She's going to want to strangle me, so keep it down, okay?)


Thanks to Greenfield Original, Bekah E. Designs, Fanfan-Rue des Anges, Joni Gray Designs, And Deatles for the stuff they shared in Kim B's June 2010 Color Challenge at DSO.  And thanks to Elegant WordArt by Bethany for the word art. 
I love me some freebies!

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOOO! So glad you got your mojo back - this LO is stunning ( and yes she is going to kill you-lol)
    LOVE the different expressions- they mean the world to us moms- but uhum, the kids think NOT-lol

    Thanks so much for playing with
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete