Saturday, July 10, 2010

Leaving a Legacy

I love the Leaving a Legacy challenges at Digi Scrapbook Mania. I'm working through them and creating a book of really important memories about who I am.  This month we were to journal about some event that has changed our lives. I thought about my husband and giving birth, but I do layouts about those things all the time. I couldn't decide between two events so I did them both. When I look them over I noticed a couple things I almost went back and changed, but I decided to leave it alone...You know, I was emotional when I did them and I want them to stay that way. Sometimes I work things until they're bland.

First is "In God's Hands." It's about an accident I had. In that moment when I knew what was coming I was helpless and alone and not scared at all. There was nothing but me and Jesus in that van.


In God's Hands
There are no credits for this one. Just a pic I googled and texturized. I could not find an artist.

Tea Party with Jesus
Time is now divided into before Zoey and after Zoey.
Kits: Sweet Cream and Neoplitan by Ivy's Inspirations, Ribbons, tea set, cupcake, etc. are mine.
Painting is by Greg Olsen and I photo shopped Zoey in.

No comments:

Post a Comment