Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sinuses Strike Back

This morning when I opened my eyes, I knew I had one of those headaches that was going to stick around all day. I tried all my little remedies and nothing even touched it. My sinuses have been really acting up. I know it's probably something in the air, but I'm not sure what.

Then my son comes in and says he thinks he has a sinus infection. His face hurts, his chest is congested, his ears ache and he's running a low fever. Whoops. So I spent the morning at the walk-in clinic (since he has to be back at camp tomorrow morning, I need to get some antibiotics in this kid!) Yup, the doctor says his ears are full, and the glands in his neck are swollen. Sure glad he didn't wait until tomorrow to be sick!

I finished a layout of Child three and Child four (otherwise known as Morgan and McKenzie) on Easter morning before church. It was a beautiful day, but church is early and it was a little chilly outside for the pics.


Kit is from the July 2010 Blog Train Blog "Picnic in the Park". 
Thanks to: Angel Hartline, Bon Scrapatit Designs, Chaos Lounge, Charm City Scraps, Designs by Angel, Digilover's Addiction, MandyMade DigiBits, and Victoria Feemster

No comments:

Post a Comment